Google engineer develops Facebook Disconnect

Emil

Google engineer Brian Kennish has developed Facebook Disconnect, a Google Chrome extension that removes all Facebook Connect functionality and all traffic from third party sites to Facebook servers, in a single day. It all started with a message on his Twitter account (via

Read the whole story

G

Sweet. Now if only someone could do this for all the other web browsers...

mattfrompa

Dear Google,
Brian deserves a raise. I don't care how you do it, but I do mean a raise. No "creative" awards that corporations give when they want to commend an employee without spending much money.
Sincerely,
Someone who is using your browser more now

vangrat

mattfrompa said:
Dear Google,
Brian deserves a raise. I don't care how you do it, but I do mean a raise. No "creative" awards that corporations give when they want to commend an employee without spending much money.
Sincerely,
Someone who is using your browser more now
I +1 this comment, and because of this one single fact am going home today and downling chrome.

Give this man a raise, like a whole friggin digit at least.

G

Re The contributor (presumably female) who wants to 'bare' Brian's children. I think that she means 'bear' Brian's children. If Brian already has children, I'm sure that they have no wish to be 'bare' especially as Winter approaches.

G

I wonder if he developed this during the 8 hours a week I heard developers get to do whatever they want at google.