Google, Facebook top US web destinations in July

Shawn Knight

Staff member
Google and Facebook were among the top US web destinations in July, according to a new Total Internet Audience metric from Nielsen. The study incorporates hybrid audience measurement data to…

Read the whole story

Burty117

Well why do you need to spend that long on google? When you search something it pretty much comes back instantly with an answer? To spend an hour and a half searching is quite impressive!

aj_the_kidd

It must take into account gmail, calendar and other google products as well. Or people just simply leave it open, I know i usually have a google tab open in my browser, i dont necessary use it all the time, but i do have it open, idk i'm just guessing. Yahoo is a bit of a surprise

yorro

Burty117 said:
Well why do you need to spend that long on google? When you search something it pretty much comes back instantly with an answer? To spend an hour and a half searching is quite impressive!
Look up "Using Tabs on your Browser", it might also impress you.

G

Interesting that Youtube is still considered separate from Google. I'm sure Google Calendar, Gmail, and Google's other services were tallied under the main Google header.