Google Maps and Google Earth problem?

centrino207

I don't know if this is Google glitch or a problem with Flash or Java. It like this with Google earth and Google maps.

The street numbers are not showing up any more!!! It does not matter where you look or what city.

example 1555 north main street.
1560 north west 7th AVE.

Is this a problem with my Java or flash?

When using Google street view it would show you the street name and address like 1555 north main street.It is not doing it any more.

Are other people here having problems? Or is this some new Google glitch.

If you're typing this in as is 1560 north west 7th AVE
you won't get a result because it don't know what city/state/area to look in. I tried it in Google Earth

If you are using Google street view it would show you the street number has you move up and down the street.

Only the street name is showing up.

1111.png

2222.png

3333.png

I have no idea where on West Pico Boulevard in LA this is. Other than getting cross street.

In the past it would show number like 1140 West Pico Boulevard or 1160 West Pico Boulevard in LA has you move up and down the street.

Why would that be any different.

It is Google glitch or it got moved some where else to display that info.

Like I say it was showing three months ago.
YOU ARE not understanding what I am/ we are trying to say. Every program including google earth/google maps gets updates from time to timre. Just because a part of it was working a bit ago, don't mean it'll be working now. I've experienced a similiar situation with Google Earth Pro

Why would that be any different.

It is Google glitch or it got moved some where else to display that info.

Like I say it was showing three months ago.
And I am saying addresses which I attempt work perfectly - - so YOUR system or expectation is the problem.

YOU ARE not understanding what I am/ we are trying to say. Every program including google earth/google maps gets updates from time to timre. Just because a part of it was working a bit ago, don't mean it'll be working now. I've experienced a similiar situation with Google Earth Pro

So what are you saying that we have to wait to Google fixes this problem?

So what are you saying that we have to wait to Google fixes this problem?
I don't mean to sound sarcastic, but it is NOT a problem with Google, its you not understanding software programs.
Since you're not understanding our explanation(s), I suggest you join the google earth forum http://googleearthcommunity.proboards.com/ & complain to them.
Its not googles problem/glitch, its you not understanding upgrades/updates. Have a lovely day :)

I don't mean to sound sarcastic, but it is NOT a problem with Google, its you not understanding software programs.
Since you're not understanding our explanation(s), I suggest you join the google earth forum http://googleearthcommunity.proboards.com/ & complain to them.
Its not googles problem/glitch, its you not understanding upgrades/updates. Have a lovely day :)

How long have people been having this problem? How many people are having this problem? Only some people?

How long have people been having this problem? How many people are having this problem? Only some people?
I don't have the "problem". Evidently just you. Now I'm going to be smart & UN watch this thread so you con't bother me with a non issue. Have a Blessed day :)

I don't have the "problem". Evidently just you. Now I'm going to be smart & UN watch this thread so you con't bother me with a non issue. Have a Blessed day :)

You just said above (Google, its you not understanding software programs) and (YOU ARE not understanding what I am/ we are trying to say. Every program including google earth/google maps gets updates from time to timre)

Can you or not see number/numeric in the box in Google street view?

I'm trying to determine it not problem at my end.

Back