Google search Captchas

bazz2004

For a long time now Google search has been a problem. Captchas are constantly appearing and taking ridiculous amounts of time to get past. It seems that Google thinks that I may not be a real person. I’ve tried different browsers and they all want Captchas. I’m using a subscription vpn which until recently was working fine. Whether or not this has a bearing on Google search setting Captchas I don't know. For the time being I have made Bing the preferred search engine but I’m wondering if that substitution will lead to the same Captcha jungle. Are my complaints shared by others or is there a way round this? Google used to be such a good search engine.

The title of the thread was maybe too bland so no replies. There is life without Google searches. Bing is doing the job instead - at least for the present.

I use Google Chrome 98% of the time & ONLY Google search & have never seen a Captcha . No captcha using Firefox either.

I regularly use a subscription vpn. If you don't, maybe that's why Google is being such a pain? Changing browsers made no difference to the Captcha checks.

Back