Got some easy questions for you smart people

1. How can I find how much data I can store on my C:drive?

2. How do I know a CD or DVD drive that is on my computer?

I know this is all basic... but I don't guess I know much of the computer "lingo" so I am having a hard time with this. Thank you so much for your help

First go to "my computer". Right click on any system object and scroll down the menu to "properties" click, you're there. Or, just hover your mouse over an object, and the basic properties of an object should appear.

Wow, I never knew you needed to download a program to get basic system .information. For instance IDK that the DMA mode or the number of Active X controls in place were of that urgency to a novice user. Don't even get me started about the IRQ assignments

First go to "my computer". Right click on any system object and scroll down the menu to "properties" click, you're there. Or, just hover your mouse over an object, and the basic properties of an object should appear.
This is gonna make me sound stupid... but can you tell me Exactly what to look for? It doesn't specifically say C: drive memory/space or whatever. Is there another term that I need to look for when trying to find this out?

Back