Grand Theft Auto V Travelogue shows new details, screens and a new character

Justin Kahn

This morning Nvidia hinted at a planed PC release for the upcoming Grand Theft Auto V, suggesting those gaming behind a keyboard and mouse may be able to wreak havoc across Los Santos sometime in the Fall, shortly after the console...

[newwindow="https://www.techspot.com/news/53614-grand-theft-auto-v-travelogue-shows-new-details-screens-and-a-new-character.html"]Read more[/newwindow]

St1ckM4n

Typo -> "This morning Nvidia hinted at a planed "

No idea why this takes so long to get to PC.

kuroiei

Finally! Stock in a GTA game! Let me just prepare some stock options and forge some phony merger strategies...

Sniped_Ash

I've figured for a while that it will come out on PC because so many of the screenshots are high-res with no aliasing and the videos seem way to smooth to captured from current consoles. So either Rockstar has exceeded Naughty Dog levels of console hardware mastery or GTA V is already running on a PC.

Burty117

I've figured for a while that it will come out on PC because so many of the screenshots are high-res with no aliasing and the videos seem way to smooth to captured from current consoles. So either Rockstar has exceeded Naughty Dog levels of console hardware mastery or GTA V is already running on a PC.
They were questioned about this and they stated all scenes were recorded real time from the PlayStation 3 version, They also reckon more can be had from current gen consoles!

Sniped_Ash

They were questioned about this and they stated all scenes were recorded real time from the PlayStation 3 version, They also reckon more can be had from current gen consoles!
Well I'll believe that when the reviews come out. I hope it's true though!

St1ckM4n

PS3 has HDCP which means you can only capture via component. Which means... no. No 1080p.

Burty117

PS3 has HDCP which means you can only capture via component. Which means... no. No 1080p.
Well obviously Rockstar will have a dev kit which doesn't have (Or probably can be switched off) HDCP. Rockstar haven't got a rep for lying.