Graphic card drivers malfunctioning

I am having Nvidia Geforce 740M 2 GB graphic card .My Graphic card drivers are malfunctionig.The screen starts to flicker when I play games like dishonored ,arkham city etc .I have tried reinstalling the games as well as I have Uninstalled and then again installed my graphic card drivers again. I have even tried the newer versions of my graphic card drivers. But its not helping.

I am having Nvidia Geforce 740M 2 GB graphic card .My Graphic card drivers are malfunctionig.The screen starts to flicker when I play games like dishonored ,arkham city etc .I have tried reinstalling the games as well as I have Uninstalled and then again installed my graphic card drivers again. I have even tried the newer versions of my graphic card drivers. But its not helping.
Your GPU maybe going bad, it happens from time to time and this is based on the fact you have uninstalled everything and tried again. Have you also tried lowering the graphics settings in both games lower to see if that helps? Also try making sure Physx is off because thats very demanding for a 740m since Batman has Physx.

My advice is to seek your notebook manufacturer if nothing I said helps and see if they can replace the card in it. I don't know what else off the top of my head you could try since you have done by the sound of things everything correct.

Back