Graphics card advice

I own AMD Radeon R4 graphics, Can I upgrade to AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT? Do it works, do I have to change anything more to play high quality graphic oriented games.

AMD Radeon R4 is built into the main processor of the computer, whereas the AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT is a separate card that plugs into a spare PCI Express x16 slot on the motherboard. The computer must also have a power supply unit that is at least 550W or more. Lastly, the computer case also needs to have sufficient room the graphics card, as they can be quite large.

If you can tell us more details about your computer, we can determine whether or not you'll be able to easily upgrade to a 5700 XT.

AMD Radeon R4 is built into the main processor of the computer, whereas the AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT is a separate card that plugs into a spare PCI Express x16 slot on the motherboard. The computer must also have a power supply unit that is at least 550W or more. Lastly, the computer case also needs to have sufficient room the graphics card, as they can be quite large.

If you can tell us more details about your computer, we can determine whether or not you'll be able to easily upgrade to a 5700 XT.
get a 3090 easy

Hey Devin....the original poster will be confused with advice like that. You were joking right? If you were joking around then use the smiley face or something. If you are seriously trying to help, a 3090 couldn't be farther off the mark then what this particular user needs. I hate to criticize anyone but 3090 is $1500USD and not available for all intents and purposes. It was designed for deep pockets developer types who need the extra memory and cooling with a marginal increase as a gaming card at more than twice the price of a 3080 (also very difficult to get a hold of).

Back