Grey screen Toshiba Qosmio x305

I hope I am at the right place.
I have this Toshiba laptop that started giving the greyscreen problem. I took the computer in and they gave a new video card for $400+ and 90 day W.
Well it was better but still did it...took it back and they gave me a free power cord. Things were much better for a week but now I can't run the system for more than and hour. Am wondering if the video card was the problem in the 1st place.
Any ideas would be appreciated as I don't want to put more money into this thing.
Thankyou in advance

You've spent a lot of money. Take it back to where the repairs were done and have them fix it right

gery screen

I did take it back and they sent it to california to the company where they got the new video card from and the installed a component on that card for another 300. After 2 weeks I got it back with the same problem. The place I originally took it to is scrambling but I have lost confidence in them. no one seems to know what is going on with it

i got to ask what video card did you get for $800.00 because you can just buy a new one for under $100 depending on your needs. Have you tried a different monitor.

Back