Happy holidays from the TechSpot team!

Julio Franco

Staff member

About 12 years ago I created the most simple of websites, a single page aggregating computer and technology news from around the Web. Every year around the holiday festivities I like to think back about the way we've come, I know many of you have been visiting TechSpot for a long time and I couldn't be more grateful for that. In addition, today not only myself but in total 15 people collaborate on the site either full-time, part-time, or on a voluntary basis.

To our loyal readers, thank you for your support and for being part of the TechSpot family. Our best wishes to you and your families these holidays!

The TechSpot Team
Julio, Jose, Erik, Matt, Steve, Per, Shawn, Emil, Adonis, Jessica, Robinson, Ivan, Mike, Mario & Clara

Our moderators and tech support experts:
Bobbye, Broni, crunchie, Leeky, LNCPapa, mailpup, Mictlantecuhtli, poertner_1274 & SNGX1275

Permalink to story.

And Happy Holidays to you fine folks at TechSpot. Thanks for all the great reading and information. Looking forward to what you have to offer in 2011. :)

Merry Christmas to you too! and a happy new year! let 2011 bring us new tech toys, video cards (AMD RADEON 7990 :), CPUs, Boards and many more for us to wet our mouths in desire lol! I'll be in the first row expecting such excellent reviews from the techspot team as it has always been like!

Merry Christmas to ALL the staff and people of Techspot,looking forward to 2011..More great tech news and gadgets..

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to the Techspot team! Thank you guys for making this blog so awesome with the hard work you all put into it!

Happy Holidays Techspot & avid readers! Hope all you guys have a great time this weekend :D .

Merry Christmas, guys. Seeing your web page grow into a great site like this must be hugely satisfying. I know I dreamt about having a site of my own. Maybe one day when I retire from programming...

Merry Christmas guys and thanks for making this site which has been in my "news" tab (im addicted to opening the sites in that tab) on various browsers for as long as I can remember. Cheers!!

It's been said already but thank you to the Techspot team for all the work you do and information you share with us. I hope you all have a very merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas and a Happy Healthy and Prosperous New Year Tech Spot.

Keep on keeping on.

Back