Has anyone seen Dexter?

treetops

Iv watched the first 2 season of Dexter and im in love with it, I think this is the best show of its type ever made for television, every episode is movie quality in my opinion.

Who else watches this, what do you think of it?

The sopranos is up there with it, but I think Dexter is better. Such an original idea.

Yea good show. Very intense for a TV show which is what I enjoyed. Not your average "family" rated series.

Spyder_1386 :)

Thats why its on Showtime. CBS did pick it up (to air a season late I think), but they had to censor a lot of it.

Thats why its on Showtime. CBS did pick it up (to air a season late I think), but they had to censor a lot of it.

Dexters sister alone is gonna take a lot of sensoring :). I think it would take away from the realism of Dexter and I believe that's its greatest quality, the characters act like real people. I love how nearly all the characters on there are no name actors, I like not associating them with other roles,, it adds to there individuality.

Yes its one of the best show I have ever seen. Most important that its not an ordinary family show!

I've seen it a few times, though stopped watching it a little while back, as totally forgot about it.

From what I did see it was very good though. These days I'm using catching the latest shows of NCIS, NCIS LA, Bones and Leverage. I'll have to add Dexter to that list. :)

Back