Haven't been able to sign in for days

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

poiuytrewq

Please help!!! Skidmarksdeluxe here. I'm unable to sign in so I had to create a new profile quickly to let someone know.
When you've fixed my problem please delete this profile.

Regards
Skidmarksdeluxe

Hey Julio

Thanks for your reply.
No. I created account oiuytrewq which is just the qwerty row of keys backwards just so that I could contact someone. When I try signing in with my account Skidmarksdeluxe and my password I get a message Could not sign you in, please try again'. I've tried signing in with myTwitter account as well, thats how I normally sign in but again, no luck.
I dont want to keep this oiuytrewq account I'm communicating with now because if/when my old account is restored I won't use it any more, I don't want to loose my Skidmarksdeluxe account, the forum users know me that by and has all my stats. (I'm a TS Evangelist now and it took a lot of posts and time to get there :D:D)
To recap, if I click on the link you sent me to change my password it wants to change my oiuytrewq password, thats not what I want to do.
Any ideas or further suggestions will be most welcome.

Many thanks
Skids

Last edited by a moderator:
It should reset the account that is associated with the email used when creating the account. Did you use a different email when creating the second account?

It should reset the account that is associated with the email used when creating the account. Did you use a different email when creating the second account?
Hi Cliff nice to hear from you again, long time no chat.
Nope, I set up both accounts using the same address.

Hi Skid, hope you get it sorted. Conversations are just not the same around here without you.
Maybe Julio can perform the reset and have the info sent to your email.
Thanks buddy I appreciate your kind words and help.

When trying to sign into your Skid account make sure you are logged out of your new poiu account. Next enter your Skid user name and use the "lost your password" feature to reset your password.

It's not clear to me if you have tried this already but see if it helps.

When trying to sign into your Skid account make sure you are logged out of your new poiu account. Next enter your Skid user name and use the "lost your password" feature to reset your password.

It's not clear to me if you have tried this already but see if it helps.
I've tried just about everything but I haven't tried this, I'll see if it works. I'll let you know, thanks pup.

@mailpup is right, that's how you recover your password but if it doesn't work I'll reset it manually and email it to you. Let us know!

@mailpup is right, that's how you recover your password but if it doesn't work I'll reset it manually and email it to you. Let us know!
Nope, all I succeeded in doing was recovering this accounts password. I still can't sign into Skidmarksdeluxe at all. I'm not sure what email address I used when I created the account, I have two and I've tried them both but with no luck. It looks like my old account doesn't exist at all.
I appreciate all your guys efforts.

Thanx

Thanks Julio and thank you to all who assisted me in resolving my problem, I'm back in the saddle again.
Julio could you please delete my poiuytrewq account, I won't be using it again.
Many thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back