Heatsink + Fan Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockeydude

I honestly want a legitimate choice between every person who replies.

Please pick from this pre-obtained search (It is a power search with every fan and heatsink combo that will be compatible with the LGA 775)

I want a Combo that not only provides great cooling but also looks amazingly awesome for $60 or less

LED's or other lights are a major plus.

If you want to suggest 2 or three then it will still help and will help me narrow it down.

A few that have caught my eye so far are these:

This one due to the lights, I am very strongly attracted towards this one

Slightly this one because of lights also

This one due to dual fans

This one just looks like a beast

As always, you guys are just awesome.

The Tuniq Tower is nice out of those that you've selected.

However, take a look at the ones mentioned on this page and make your final pick.

I am very close to deciding on the Tuniq as the first response goes along with my gut decision. (Ya, I know it doesn't take much to persuade me, lol)

Anyone else gonna recommend anything?

The Xigmatek HDT-S1283 is the best choice IMO; pair it with a good fan like the Scythe Kaze Jyuni or Yate Loon\Nexus D12SL-12, and you'll have a fantastic cooler for a great price.

Yes I did and I didn't seem to like any of them Ritwik

Also I want a combo package not buying the heatsink and fan apart Rage.

Okay...So the looks seems to matter most there... :D

In that case the Tuniq would be the best bet in terms of performance and looks. However, like you said, that Rosewill does look mean. :)

Rage said:
The Xigmatek HDT-S1283 is the best choice IMO; pair it with a good fan like the Scythe Kaze Jyuni or Yate Loon\Nexus D12SL-12, and you'll have a fantastic cooler for a great price.

Couldn't agree with you more on going with Scythe / Yate Loons. Most of the HSFs today are spawned clones of theThe Xigmatek HDT-S1283. Great choices there.

The HDT-S1283 does come with a fan; it's not that bad though, since the HSF's stock performance is on par with the more expensive TRUE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back