Help dissect three dump files

JuddH99

I only get these BSOD's when an internet connection is involved. I've updated all my drivers from Dell's website, I have the new Dell XPS 15z laptop. Here are my 3 BSOD dumpfiles from today. Someone help please, this is incredibly annoying and I don't know how to decipher these files. Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• Dumpfiles.zip
    60.6 KB · Views: 5
For an update, I came to speculate that my blue screens may be caused by my USB modem card from Verizon Wireless. I've been running the Verizon Access Manager in compatibility mode (WinXP SP2) for a little while now without any blue screens. So, hopefully that solves my problem. If I do get another blue screen while in compatibility mode I will post to let it be known.

For what it is worth all three files specifically cited the driver ptdumdm.sys which is USB Modem Device Driver - USB Modem Device Driver by DEVGURU Co,LTD.

Yeah, when I had the Dell technician use the blue screen viewer on my laptop, I noticed that and became suspicious of my USB modem. Still no blue screens so far, so looking good for now.

I did get another blue screen so I decided to go to Verizon and upgrade my USB modem from the Pantech UM175 to the UML290, no problems since then, problem solved. Hope this will help someone else who may run into the same problem :) Be sure to update the firmware on the 290 also.

Back