Help me find that game

Vollezar

I am trying to remember a game I used to play. It's a strategy game like Starcraft. I can't recall what year it is but it must be pre 2002. I remember that I had to collect resources, research various technologies, explore the area and build my defence against invaders. The game does not take place on Earth but some other planet. There was no spaceship battles. just the ground battles.
That's as much as I can remember. I realize it's not much to go on. Just throw the names of games you think meet the criteria and I'll check them out to see if one of them is what I am looking for.

I have found the game It's called Outpost 2. https://www.techspot.com/community/topics/help-me-find-that-game.185371/#post-1232069

Thanks.

I was watching a starcraft gameplay video on youtube while I was browsing my picture archives. Stumbled on one of the photos of my ex and, for whatever reason, thought crossed my mind about how much fun we had playing this game.

Warcraft I, II, or III? Not WoW but an earlier strategy game by Blizzard.

Still haven't had the chance to play the game since I found it, though. First had trouble with the computer. Now I am trying to finish 2 other games before I start with this one.

Back