Help me with getting a new computer

Hello there, as I am new to this site, I was wondering if you could help me figure out which is the best computer to get as my laptop is overheating and my birthday is coming up soon.

I do not know the difference between graphics cards but here are the specs for each one I am able to afford and I was wondering which is the best one to use.

Here are some of the specs they show;,

Dual-core AMD E1-1200 processor
Genuine Windows® 8
Memory: 4GB
Hard drive: 500 GB
Graphics: AMD Radeon™ HD 7310
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
AMD E1-1200 processor
Genuine Windows® 8
Memory: 4 GB
Hard drive: 1TB
With built-in WiFi
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Intel® Pentium™ G645 processor
Windows 8
Memory: 6 GB
Hard drive: 1TB
With built-in WiFi
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Intel® Pentium™ G645 processor
Windows 8
Memory: 4 GB
Hard drive: 500 GB
Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 610M

For us to really help you out with this. You will need to answer the following questions:
  • Location?
  • Budget?
  • What are you going to use this PC for?

Well I am in the united kingdom, and my budget is £600, and im going to use it for gaming for world of warcraft, and maybe some more different games aswell.

Alrighty, and you want a pre built machine? Just so you know, building your own PC usually nets you the best results. Luckily for you, WoW isn't a very demanding game. I'm going to guess you don't have any peripherals(Mouse,Monitor,Keyboard..etc) already?

No I dont, I like the all in one as it doesnt take up much space, and I usually download shooter games to play aswell, just really want to know what can cope with the most

I tried not saying anything to this thread but I can't in good conscience just let this happen without voicing one thing. I would not pay £600 for all four of those machines combined. They are incapable of even basic gaming performance in my opinion... though I am a little spoiled.

I tried not saying anything to this thread but I can't in good conscience just let this happen without voicing one thing. I would not pay £600 for all four of those machines combined. They are incapable of even basic gaming performance in my opinion... though I am a little spoiled.
Lol, I was going to voice against them in my next response.

For 800 USD you should get much more than an AMD A1 or Intel Pentium. Gaming all in ones are impractical, a disgrace to gaming PCs, and are a rip off. You can build small form factor PCs.

Back