Help my PC desktop randomly reboots

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't checked the MiniDumps (or mini txts !)

But just uninstall daemon tools (I've seen this issue related to daemon tools many, many times)

hi kimsland thanks for the reply. i've just uninstalled it and the rebooting wasn't gone. since i installed that thing the symptom didn't go away. i did my research about the dumps and i think it's the drivers that are causing it but i am not sure. i'll really appreciate your help if you help me to understand these mini txt dumps and also im still trying to remember what i did before i'd installed that daemon thing. many thanks for the reply.

Inside the 4 Minidumps (Note: No.3 was corrupt, could not open)
BugCheck 1000000A, {8d084597, ff, 0, 804e3b58}
Probably caused by : memory_corruption
PROCESS_NAME: csrss.exe

BugCheck 1000000A, {3f3f3f2f, 2, 0, 804f0694}
Probably caused by : ntoskrnl.exe
PROCESS_NAME: System

BugCheck 1000008E, {c0000005, 8054b508, f094dbb8, 0}
Probably caused by : memory_corruption
PROCESS_NAME: firefox.exe

Please run Memtest on your Ram

By the way what AntiVirus software are you using?
And do you have any virtual software like Daemon Tools, if so remove it.

Try Free Antivirus like Avast or Avira

ok i'll try that memtest thing. daemon tools already remove. For anti virus i'm using nod eset smart security.

Please un-install Eset NOD32 anti-virus (seeming it faulted twice)
Then restart

Then install one of these Free Antivirus softwares Avast or Avira

Then update it

Then run a full scan

It will be interesting to know if a Virus is found

oh my im using nod for a year and i love this antivirus cause it can almost detect any virus/spyware but if thats the one causing it then i'll uninstall it. i'll try those antivirus you mentioned but i hope their good just like nod. now i really hate daemon this software triggered everything:mad:. i don't like to reformat my HD cause i have important files here. anyways thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back