Help nothing works

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopeless88

hi everyone I need desperate help . I'm writing from my iPod touch because for some reason I can't go online my computer says the ics cannot be started when I try to see what happen to the firewall and when I try to copy and paste things it doesn't let me, when I minimize programs they don't show on the toolbar, it says the rcp is unavailable .. I have no idea what to do please help

My suspicion is that you might be infected. What antivirus, firewall, and antispyware do you use? Do you have a router?

I have norton 360. Which I can't use either , and my firewall I'm not sure ?? No I don't have a wireless router

LookinAround beat me to it! Take his advice about first booting into Safe Mode and then follow those 8steps.

Do you have a wired router? The very best defense against infection is wise internet habits and then a router is essential.

Great! Now follow those steps. This will take a while but well worth it. It would probably be good to post in the Virus & Malware Removal forum once you finish with your results. There are very knowlegeable people there.

I also strongly suggest you find someone who can help you set up your system security and get a router.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back