Help Please, cannot connect to Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lost my wireless connection, message says DLS failed to connect. My wireless says signal is good etc. but when I hit the internet I get the DLS failed message. A friend set up my password and me as administrator on computer. then she forgot the password, when she tried something else it ask for area code, there was a message that said if she backed out something may go wrong, she chose to back out and clicked yes. Now I get the DLS failed message. Can anyone help me, where to go and get my internet back up?

As there may be specific DNS settings to your Internet provider, it would be best for you to contact them (your ISP) and ask them to help you re-setup your wireless Internet connection.
Note: In most cases they may ask does direct connection work. (just as a heads up)

Good luck :)

reset password and username

I have wireless with att.com and use a 2wire. I type in what my router says on the bottom of it and that gets me inside the router. There I can choose to reset my passwords and usernames. I can have them sent to my email address if i have lost them. If all else fails you can call your internet provider. Sometimes after an electrical storm we have to call them anyway to get back up and running no matter what we do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back