Help with Popups

Status
Not open for further replies.

nivsultan

Hey, I've been getting popups from sites such as RedOrbit, some thing like Internet Speed Moniter, and others. The thing is, the popups come up even when the internet isn't open. I've run multiple scans with Search & Destroy, and a program called SUPER Anti Spyware. I've fixed trojans, adware, tracking cookies, and much more. However, the popups still won't go away. I'm attaching my HijackThis log at the bottom of the post, and if anyone could help me, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks for the link

Hey, I've been getting popups from sites such as RedOrbit, some thing like Internet Speed Moniter, and others. The thing is, the popups come up even when the internet isn't open. I've run multiple scans with Search & Destroy, and a program called SUPER Anti Spyware. I've fixed trojans, adware, tracking cookies, and much more. However, the popups still won't go away. I'm attaching my HijackThis log at the bottom of the post, and if anyone could help me, I would really appreciate it.
Red Orbit is great.I click,something pops up.
I see no problem here.It's just things loading things to see.
"Not Popups"
Some webmasters need ads to cover costs,they might popup.
I don't read HJ's
Just detail the problem as well as you can.:)
What Browser are you useing ? I will guess it's not IEX 7 >:suspiciou

The popups come up all the time, even when I don't have the internet open (Mozilla Firefox). That is a problem.

Internet Open you say

The popups come up all the time, even when I don't have the internet open (Mozilla Firefox). That is a problem.
Any ISP connected means your always connected.
Booting to your Desktop doesn't mean it's active till you go to a website.
Unless you have some sight set to autolaunch.I don't know how or if this is
possible.When you first boot your computer "what happens"
Can you do (none Internet things) like Defrag or dxdiag ?

sounds like you're still infected. Unless you've disabled system restore, many viri will resurrect themselves until you're completely clean. Post your viri questions in the security forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back