Inactive Here are the logs you need to diagnose my virus/malware problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found the 8-step process and followed it to step six which required my posting the logs. Here are the logs.. Hopefully they will tell you what you need to know to help me resolve my computer issues.

Attachments

• Attach.txt
    39.5 KB · Views: 0
  • DDS.txt
    10 KB · Views: 0
  • gmer.log
    12 KB · Views: 1
  • mbam-log-2010-12-31 (10-40-09).txt
    909 bytes · Views: 1
Please run this program first, then paste the logs into your next reply:
  • Download the file TDSSKiller.zip and save to the desktop.
    (If you are unable to download the file for some reason, then TDSS may be blocking it. You would then need to download it first to a clean computer and then transfer it to the infected one using an external drive or USB flash drive.)
  • Right-click the tdsskiller.zip file> Select Extract All into a folder on the infected (or potentially infected) PC.
  • Double click on TDSSKiller.exe. to run the scan
  • When the scan is over, the utility outputs a list of detected objects with description.
    The utility automatically selects an action (Cure or Delete) for malicious objects.
    The utility prompts the user to select an action to apply to suspicious objects (Skip, by default).
  • Select the action Quarantine to quarantine detected objects.
    The default quarantine folder is in the system disk root folder, e.g.: C:\TDSSKiller_Quarantine\23.07.2010_15.31.43
  • After clicking Next, the utility applies selected actions and outputs the result.
  • A reboot is required after disinfection.
======================================================
All required logs have to be PASTED.

If some log exceeds 50,000 characters, split it between couple of posts.
The above rule will be strictly enforced.
Attached logs will NOT be reviewed anymore.
The reason behind it is, that pasted logs can be easier and faster read by malware helper.

Please re-post the logs, pasting them into your next reply. OK to use more than one post if needed.

Please describe the 'computer issues' that led you to run these scans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back