Inactive Hi All. Need help with a dirty rotten virus :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys my name is Ade and im desperate for help as my pc is redundant at the mo and need to send some files by 8am tomorrow. I know its cheeky to but in to sites that are used to regular members with probs but im desperate for advise. love you LOL x

For malware help, follow the 8 steps provided here. Create a new thread in the Malware removal forum. Be sure you PASTE all your logs (do not attach them)

Hey greeno, I've moved your thread to the malware section :). Follow LookinAround's suggestion, except post your logs here instead of creating a new thread.

Welcome to TechSpot. I'll help with the malware problem but make no claim at all to have the system clean by 8AM tomorrow.

If you would like us to check the system for malware, please follow the steps in the Preliminary Virus and Malware Removal thread HERE.

When you have finished, leave the logs for review in your next reply .
NOTE: Logs must be pasted in the replies. Attached logs will not be reviewed.

Please do not use any other cleaning programs or scans while I'm helping you, unless I direct you to. Do not use a Registry cleaner or make any changes in the Registry.

By the way, what is a redundant PC? More description of the problem would work for you to get the best help.

Thank you Matthew and LookinAround.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back