Hiding video files in iPhone

I downloaded KeepSafe on my android (though haven't used it much yet). I believe there's an iPhone version of the app too. If you try it out, post back and let us know!

You could always use compression utilities and/or change the file extension of the name. Without the correct file extension, the OS/app would depend solely on the file header for handling the file. However this would only trick computer users without education in programming. To hide file from everyone, you would need to use encryption software.

Best file encryption software
Droplock 1.0 sounds interesting and it is free.
Droplock is probably the best encryption app you can find. It supports the iOS `Open in` feature, allowing you to encrypt files from other applications or decrypt .droplock files sent to you through Mail.

• `Open in` feature facilitates importing and exporting
• Enhanced encryption algorithm ensures data security
• Convenient interface allows efficient handling

Open a file, enter the password and, voilà, your file is either encrypted and safe for storage or decrypted and ready to be read.

After encryption or decryption, you will be offered three choices. For decrypted documents, `Preview` briefs you on the file contents, `Open in` allows you to export your file and `Email` enables you to share the file with colleagues, friends and family.

Droplock is powered by a custom enhanced AES-256 algorithm. Working with Droplock is secure, simple and speedy.

@cliffordcooley: Thank you for your reply. I don't want to involve myself with a non-simple process just to have my files hidden! What I need is a iOS app which does its work simple and safe.:) Be sure I appreciate your try to help me.

Back