Hijack this log help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habylab

Ok My forum that i go daily has just been hacked and they said that we may have got the virus, so i have come here, and was wondering if i could have some help?
Thanks,
Habylab

Please, I'm just asking for a bit of your time?!?!
P.S Is spyware doctor ok, legit, because it keeps coming back with infections that avg anti spyware and avast! can't find...

Have some patience. Your second post is only 19 min. after the first. Your third post is 5 hours later. Everyone here is a volunteer. A lot of people have infected systems. Someone will get to you as soon as possible.

Ah good point. I just on another forum and they reply every 1/2 a minute, so i was expecting a quick reply. This forum didn't used to be like this....

Sorry, but I have 4 logs I am looking through at this minute. And unfortunately there isn't enough help for the number of infected machines

I went through your log, somewhat quickly, and it looks clean as a whistle.

I would however update your Java Runtime, as the malware writers love to exploit older versions.

Update your Java Runtime Environment
  • First try going to Start -> Control Panel -> double click Java
  • Select the Update Tab at the top of the Java console
  • Click the Check for Updates button at the bottom
  • If it finds the newer version (Java 6 Update 5) Follow the on screen instructions
  • After it installs the newest version Go back to Control Panel -> Add/remove programs
  • Uninstall any older versions of Java

If for some reason you couldn't update through the above instructions.
  • Click the following link
    Java Runtime Environment 6 Update 6
  • The 5th option down is the one you want (click Download)
  • Check the box to agree to terms of service
  • Check the box for your operating system and click 'Download selected'at the bottom
  • After the install Go to Start-> Control Panel-> add/remove programs (Programs and features), and uninstall any old versions
  • Navigate to C:\programfiles\Java -> delete any subfolders except the jre1.6.0_06 folder

Yeah i use eMule, but that is considered safe.I have avast!, it chek and scans it all the time.
Just before you posted i downloaded Spyware Doctor 5.5. It found 120 things wrong. It found Zango, Virtumondu, and some other stuff. And then when spyware couldn't find anything i ran S&D. It found W32.Bagel(something like that).
Is Spyware Doctor Legit?
I use AVG As should i switch to the Super As?
Thank you for your time,
Habylab

Sorry for posting again, but when you say remove old versions, do you mean all of them. So i am just left with update 5. Because there is an update installed called "Java runtime update 1" should i unistall this?
P.s. when i unistalled update 3 it came up with something like "blah.exe" won't autostart.
Also attached new hijackthis log.
Cheers,
Habylab

jeannie2426, please start a new thread- "I have a similar problem," doesn't give us any information . But don't title it 'HijackThis log'. Instead give the subject of some indication of your problem.

IT will also be helpful if you include information about your system, including which browser-and version- you use, operating system, installed RAM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back