HJT Log

Status
Not open for further replies.

da_head

Hey, my desktop has a few nasties on it. i've been tryin to install avg antivirus. when i install it and run the scan, the pop-ups stop. but when i restart my computer, it would go to the windows loading and just keeping loading. i am forced to go into safemode and remove avg, and the viruses return. can u check my log to c wats interfering with avg? my laptop has avg and kerio and has no viruses. i just need to get rid of wats interfering with avg and i should be good. can someone help?

Your system is riddled with malware.

Very Important: Before deciding whether you should clean or reformat your system, go and read this thread HERE and decide what it is you want to do.

If after reading the above, you wish to clean your system, do the following.

Go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT, AVG Antispyware and Combofix logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Also, let me know the results of the AVG Antirootkit scan.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of da_head only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

i've already been through that. i'm currently doing the trend micro scan, i have hjt installed, i have kerio installed, and avg doesn't work.

the trend micro scan froze damnit. can someone plz tell me which ones are the virus in my log so i can get avg up and running?

Please post Post fresh HJT, AVG Antispyware<Not to be confused with the AVG Antivirus programme. and Combofix logs as attachments after following the instructions.

Unless you do that, I`m struggling to help you, as your system is badly infected.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of da_head only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back