Hosting CSS Dedicated Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys. I got a problem with my Dedicated server in css, i dont actuly know what ip im gonna use to make people join. And no idea about the routers (i think it is 27015). I use Thomsom (if for any help)

Please tell me if there anything more i should writhe about my internet and i will put it up.

well please describe the problem more. are you needing help configuring your router too? if so please post make and model of the router.

Hello guys. I got a problem with my Dedicated server in css, i dont actuly know what ip im gonna use to make people join. And no idea about the routers (i think it is 27015). I use Thomsom (if for any help)
The IP issue is not purchase hardware issue, but a DOMAIN NAME purchase which will give you a basic URL http:// whatever.com / and a fixed, known IP address in the public DNS.

Then you decide to purchase a HOSTING solution OR host it yourself and inform your ISP of your IP/DOMAN Name (they will likely charge you for a business connection).

Well thats not the problem. I have hosted a Warcraft Server before so the routers work fine i think. Well how do imake a model of my router? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back