How can you make potence benchmark of a PC which all its components has an expecific percentage of there maximum potence used in its best performance?

elreydelaswasas1

This info is to know the exact potence of my pc n every of the components its has and its needs to run a pc videogame , I want that you answer me a way that is safe of damage for every component of my pc no matters how damaged they are

Last edited:
This info is to know the exact potence of my pc n every of the components its has and its needs to run a pc videogame , I want that you answer me a way that is safe of damage for every component of my pc no matters how damaged they are
Since I build quite a few PCs every month the only way I know things are working is to run tests. The first thing I do is boot into BIOS and observe temperatures. If all is good then I move on to stop Fast Boot and make sure UEFI BIOS is on and not set to legacy since I will be using modern components.

The first test is Memtestx86, I made a bootable USB flash drive for that. You should let that run for 4 passes until it says PASS on the screen. That tells you a lot. You have a stable machine that you can start to install your OS on. Windows I assume? I then install a drive and start installing Windows. If that goes smoothly I can assume I have good, reliable components so far. When Windows firsts comes up and want it to patch until it won't patch anymore. Once that is done I do the chipset driver from the source of that chipset (In my case AMD, since I build a lot of Ryzen rigs) then I get the sound and LAN driver from the motherboard manufacturer and then I get the graphics driver right from Nvidia since I use RTX graphics cards.

Once all that is done then I move on to bench tests. The first thing I install is HWinfo so I can monitor temps. The next thing I run is Crystaldiskmark to check SSD speeds. I compare those speeds to other tests I have run. That is how I know it is working correctly. I run 3DMark and then I run Passmark's test.

In my experience: If I have any trouble running those tests then I have a problem with my build. I hope something I said helps you.

Since I build quite a few PCs every month the only way I know things are working is to run tests. The first thing I do is boot into BIOS and observe temperatures. If all is good then I move on to stop Fast Boot and make sure UEFI BIOS is on and not set to legacy since I will be using modern components.

The first test is Memtestx86, I made a bootable USB flash drive for that. You should let that run for 4 passes until it says PASS on the screen. That tells you a lot. You have a stable machine that you can start to install your OS on. Windows I assume? I then install a drive and start installing Windows. If that goes smoothly I can assume I have good, reliable components so far. When Windows firsts comes up and want it to patch until it won't patch anymore. Once that is done I do the chipset driver from the source of that chipset (In my case AMD, since I build a lot of Ryzen rigs) then I get the sound and LAN driver from the motherboard manufacturer and then I get the graphics driver right from Nvidia since I use RTX graphics cards.

Once all that is done then I move on to bench tests. The first thing I install is HWinfo so I can monitor temps. The next thing I run is Crystaldiskmark to check SSD speeds. I compare those speeds to other tests I have run. That is how I know it is working correctly. I run 3DMark and then I run Passmark's test.

In my experience: If I have any trouble running those tests then I have a problem with my build. I hope something I said helps you.
how do I find out if the temperatures that shows the BIOS are fine?

Sometimes the BIOS itself will show the bad temps in the color red. A quick check with the manufacturer of the CPU can determine safe operating temps.

Back