How many pets do you own?

How many pets are you own?

"How many pets do you own"

You sure got alot of pets! Every time I get a new pet, It either ends up getting sick, escaping, dieing, blah........ My pet life is very sad.. :(

need to be fed, cleaned, vaccinated, taken to the vet, walked, combed and cuddled

Q? Who owns whom?

You really have 37 of them right?.....

Two cats, one is a Ragdoll, the other a Maine Coon. Then of course, there's always the fleas....

....oddly, I had you pegged as a cat person:p:wave:

I had a Maine Coon that made it to 17, they are vocal critters aren't they?!

the other a Maine Coon. .

Lovely cat! :D My bother has two of them, and one bengal cat (white bengal coated - very rare apparently?) as well. That thing is absolutely certifiably mental!!

I don't have any, unless you count the kids? They're just as sodding expensive!!! :haha:

One Cat, One Dog, six pythons, koi fish!

Quite allot it's like a farm in my house lol! soon to have another 4-5 snakes when the female finally lay the eggs so maybe 4-5 more snakes next year!

I've got two cats, Animal and Indiana. Indy's still a kitten, and he's a total nutbag! I love them dearly.

One cat. Ollie his name, using the bath tub as a toilet his game...He's a British shorthair bi-colour grade 5 (Red and White).

1 Dog Name: Lilly
mutt with some german shepard and maybe shelty
1 Cat Name: Suzy
persian

They are both mainly outside but our both potty trained and come inside sometimes. Lilly listens better then any other dog iv ever had. Suzy can't get enough petting but is still wild enough to take out on occasional gopher.

All the squirrels of the neighborhood, the cat that i think i own and a 11 yo brother :p

How do you possibly live with a cat that you hate?...It's bad enough living with one you love. :D

Damn right, I can't stand cats. I went round my in-laws the other day and one of theres tried to do a number 2 on me... Bloody things run wild in there house, going to the toilet on anything left on the floor!

I can't stand cats, even though I'd love a Bengal cat - I'll settle for a picture instead! :haha:

Damn right, I can't stand cats. I went round my in-laws the other day and one of theres tried to do a number 2 on me... Bloody things run wild in there house, going to the toilet on anything left on the floor!

I can't stand cats, even though I'd love a Bengal cat - I'll settle for a picture instead! :haha:

I never thought someone could actually say "I got mistaken for a toilet once ya'know" :haha:

I couldn't say "i couldn't stand cats" because i've got one (and he's sat next to me watching right now lol)...It's just the brand new sweet that's worn out in a week, or the random "Meeeooowww!" in the middle of the bloody night when you're trying to sleep...That's what gets me with this cat.

But, a pet is part of the family so i can't get rid of him...Actually, come to think of it, Grandad was family and we managed to get rid of him....:D only kiddin'.

4 cats...um in doors that is. Um but ah 7 others have decided to live in my backyard. Anyone want a outdoor kitty?!

Back