How to find the sound card

Dembtist

Will you join me for a cup of coke? I'm not related to these "Computers" jet, so I will try my hardest to learn from this website, oh, and any tips on how to find the sound card? thank you! oh, and in system specs, what does it mean by "cooling"?

Hi Dembtist :wave:

Welcome to
logo-rss.png
:grinthumb

You can read how to post a new thread in this Guide.

Before posting you should read all the Posting Guidelines.

To access technical support you may go to the Forums.

Many users like to post system specs in their Profile.

System Specs are always helpful when you seek support, (see the first two suggestions).
And helpers may ask that you post some of your specs in your thread.

You can access many other online TechSpot guides Here.

Enjoy your Stay :)

Will you join me for a cup of coke? I'm not related to these "Computers" jet, so I will try my hardest to learn from this website, oh, and any tips on how to find the sound card? thank you! oh, and in system specs, what does it mean by "cooling"?
Hi Dembtist

One way to find info about the "sound card" as well as other hardware and software on your machine: try running SIW tool. It will provide you lots of interesting info and detail about your machine to explore

Hi, The heading "cooling" will be for you to add info about any special "kit" you might have added, e.g. extra fans or a different or better heatsink/fan.
There are several free programs you can download to give you more info about your pc, SIW is one, & I find the one called "Speccy" is useful, and in your case you will need to click on the "Audio" heading in the left hand screen, once installed.

http://www.piriform.com/speccy

Back