How to install IE 10 on Windows 7 32-bit?

Dear mike: I downloaded the IE from there. Now I should directly install it over IE 9, yes?
If yes, I should say that I did that, and when installing I faced that message (I uploaded it in below).

And If I click on the "get update", it takes me to that address: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2818833
But I don't know what to do there:(

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    29.1 KB · Views: 7
I did that. but the update link was some problematic. So I tried that one "[FONT=Segoe UI]2670838[/FONT] A platform update is available for Windows 7 SP1 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1". It worked and now I have IE 10 on Windows 7.:)
Thank you guys.

I find these errors to be odd. I've recently dealt with a refurbished PC that came with Windows 7 Home 32bit. The PC came with only IE8. Windows update showed both IE9 and IE10. I skipped the IE9 update and only installed IE10. If IE9 is not needed at all, it makes me wonder why IE9 would need updating when upgrading to IE10. It all sounds like BS/Bloat that shows incompetence level of MS, if you ask me. I'll bet if you upgraded any third party app to a new version, they wouldn't require you to first update the current version.

As you surely know, every Windows OS has some version of IE. Consider some PC has IE 8 installed on it. Now if you want to directly skip from 8 to 10, it's possible. And you can directly install IE 10 over IE 8, without any need to first upgrade from 8 to 9 and then install 10, of course IMO.

Back