HP Envy 14, 17 and Pavilion dm4 "confirmed"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew DeCarlo

Staff

Support documents discovered by the folks over at NotebookReview suggest that HP is preparing to settle longstanding rumors with the introduction of 14 and 17-inch Envy notebooks. Reports of the Envy 14 and 17 have been around since last year, and evidence of their existence has been building since.

Already consisting of 13 and 15-inch models, the new additions would round out the Envy lineup and are expected to appear this spring. Being "unofficial" and all, their specs aren't available, but Intel's Core i3, i5 and i7 processors will likely be in the mix. The company updated its existing Envy laptops in January, and you can look at those for an idea of what's to come.

Similar documentation also exposed a Pavilion dm4, which is believed to be a 14-inch notebook with a choice of Intel or AMD processors, switchable graphics, an optical drive, and a rough price of $650 to $850.

Permalink to story.

Well not much of a surprise since HP envy's direct target it's the macbook pro, which could update their models any time with the new intel processors, HP seems to want also a part of the market share.

This is the most elegant laptop hp has ever made... I would surely envy someone who'll have this... HP is really creating a name that it's not just a printer manufacturer..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back