I accidentally uninstalled SoundMAX from my comp

I accidentally uninstalled SoundMAX off my Lenovo ThinkPad TSeries running Windows XP. I do not know of any of the other sytem info. I have not been able to find a free download for this only the scan and pay versions

Can someone please help me.

Lorraine

I have used the free version of the program at; www.drivereasy.com
Download the program, install, then scan your pc. It will give a list of drivers.
RED = missing. Orange = needs update. Green = installed and working ok
You then have the chance to download the drivers you want, for free, and install.
BUT the free version is (would you believe?) very slow to download files, but you can write down the info, and get the files from elsewhere. If the file is under say 5MB I would let it download it for you, more than that, it really depends on if you can find it somewhere else or not.

Don't know if you have tried getting the drivers from the makers site, select your pc type at this page; http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/homeLenovo.do

* If you want to know more about the spec of your pc, just type into the search box; dxdiag, then when it asks a 'tech' question, click no.
After a few seconds you will see several tabbed pages with info about your current setup.

Back