I am online but Facebook will not load

This is day three that my computer will not load Facebook. I am online, can open any other site with no problem, and can open Facebook at a computer on the same connection. There is nothing blocking the site (I've already checked security blocked sites, firewall settings, Norton). The loading bar at the bottom of the screen will go halfway then stop. I have left it alone for 30+ mins and it will just stay stuck on that, with no error message of any kind. Just a blank page with no connection to the site. It happened randomly three days ago. I have even tried different internet access points, even though as mentioned I can get on the site with a different computer on my network. I've tried directly typing in the site into the browser, as well as trying to access it through links and the application features on Yahoo and Google. I currently use Firefox, if that matters, although given the circumstances I don't see why it would. I, as well as my more tech savvy friends, are basically baffled. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated. This is relatively annoying.
Thanks.

Yes, a different browser is what you should try first. The IE has the best site compatibility.

Also deleting cookies sometimes works, try it if the above measure fails.

Try also a proxy, in case there's something blocking your IP.

Otherwise, you may have to make mods to your hosts file.

Back