I cannot access Facebook from IE 11, nor post pictures when I use a different browser

Hi!

I am new here. I would appreciate any guidance you can give me. I have contacted FB, but haven't gotten any replies.
I have been having awful problems with my PC. It is a Lenovo All in One. On Yahoo.com and Realtor.com. But that's not why I am here.
I cannot access Facebook when I use Internet Explorer. I believe I have IE 11. It used to just load forever, or until I gave up. Than I started using Google Chrome for Facebook, and I had the same problem, but not as bad.
Now Google Chrome is OK, but I can't upload pictures. I get the old "error, please try again" message.I try and I try and nothing.
I would like to use IE only for Facebook. Switching back and forth is a pain. And I am kind of impatient.
This photo thing is driving me insane. Can you help me figure this out?
I have Windows 10. Lenovo Desktop. And Internet Explorer 11.
Thanks so much!!!

Do you have ANY extensions in these browsers?
  • disable all of them
  • clear history & cookies in all also

OK. I will try. Thankyou! I will et you know the outcome.

Update: I can't find the extensions. Can you tell where they are and how to disable them?
Thanks!

Last edited:
Internet Explorer 11 is no longer supported by Microsoft because Edge is their latest browser. I'm not a fan of Edge because it often crashes my Windows 10 desktop but Opera and Firefox are good alternatives to Edge in Windows 10.

Support be hanged -- as long as it runs, the user can always elect to make it the default browser. BTW: when did you last need MS Browser Support??? This is pure manipulation to coerce Edge utilization -- P*SS poor makekting IMO.

There will be no more Microsoft updates to help IE11 users so for ordinary users living in the past will not be easy.

Back