I can't install motherboard drivers

LambofGod

Ok my first build got complete late last night and was actually proud of my wiring job got it really tight and clean and Windows 7 installed.

Anyhow today im trying to get everything up to date. I got another computer in the house and trying to download ASRock drivers on a 16 gb usb.

Problem is the first one for HD audio (ONLY 150 mb) downloads so incredibly slow. starts out at a decent 90 kbps then just gradually get slower,and slower,until it hits 0 - I thought maybe it's because it says the download is from xxx.xxx.xxx.xx some kind of ip number.

It really at this point has me pissed off cause here it is all done and I can't get to my drivers.

All of them give me the same issue starts out at a decent speed then gradually gets worse. I decided to try and DL from another country since it gives you the option same thing.

I just want to get done -_-

You shouldn't really need most drivers for Windows 7, and the ones you do need will likely come through with updates.

Have you tried to locate the ones you need by updating Windows?

Im not looking for windows drivers. I was looking for motherboard drivers for my ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 1155.

Aye, I realise that, but most hardware drivers are pulled in along with normal updates for Windows so it should be your first port of call, especially if you're struggling with downloading them from ASRock's website.

They'll also be included on the drivers CD that comes with the motherboard.

Aye, that's what I'd do. In the unlikely event that drivers remain, you can then download them separately, though the audio driver will be installed as part of updates.

Back