I can't play World of Warcraft

Ok, so I was going through my programs the other day and I accidently deleted something called 'Soft data Fax Modem with smartCP' which i think has something to do with my driver. So I log on to play my game (world of warcraft) and it freezes just after log in..then my screen goes black and then blue with all that warning writing about crash dump and save data. When i turn the computer back on.. everything appears to be fine, the window comes up saying that windows has recovered...bla bla bla and that the intel driver is the problem. So i load updates and the updated driver it reccomends..I let windows do all of this. Then i update or upload it manually..still can't play..the same thing happens. I even go into the driver tab and roll back the old driver ..still doesnt work. I was hoping someone could tell me what's going on and better yet how to fix it. *Oh just thought I should mention that everything was working fine before i made that boo boo of deleting that ^. I appreciate it.

The "Soft data Fax Modem with smartCP" is a motherboard or add-on card phone modem driver. It should have nothing to do with your WOW problem. What are your computer's complete specs? Do you see any yellow triangles in the Device Manager? If you do, these "triangles" will have to be fixed before anything else is tried

Back