I got BSOD error: 0x0000009A

neowing

Hello ?
I got BSOD and I write down the error meassage:

After Booting the computer, it will ask the boot opinion: 3 different Safe modes abd 1 previous setting and Normal booting.
Whatever I choose following message will prompte.

SYSTEM_lICENSE_VIOLATION:

***stop:

0x0000009A (0x00000005, 0x000013FD, 0x00000002, 0x00000001)

So I used OEM WinXP to try fix it but I don't know how.
Also, I don't have other computer so, I can't report crash.

Moreover, I can not log on Computer except using OEM WinXP Recovery.

can you help me ?

Windows xp is the most up to dated.

This error code means there is a violation of the Windows OS license. Do you have your XP disk and the license key?

Scan for infections (if you can).

This error occur when I download some file and I accidently click some registry modification and click Yes. After that some of my program disappear from Program Menu.
I thought if I restart the window xp, it will solve the problem but after restart, I got BSOD.

I want to retrive 50 GB of my important stuff in HardDrive without delete Harddrive.
I need quick help because I am using Library computer to post my problem.

Once again, this problem is becuase of I accidently click several times of some download programs' registry modificaiton ( I believe ).

Quick Question:

I have CD but WinXP cd is SP1 but my hard drive is the most up to date (SP 3 above).

Is that work ?

Please keep us updated. Is there any way you can access your information that you want to save before proceeding? We just want everything to go smoothly and to protect your valuable information.

2 days ago, after hearing that there will be no problem with using your link, I used all step followed, except that...

Please keep us updated. Is there any way you can access your information that you want to save before proceeding? We just want everything to go smoothly and to protect your valuable information.

I couldn't read it because I was using Library computer to post and there are 1 hr Limit to use the computer.

Actually, I had different problem and used your Link in the old day, and I lost my precious ALL Data. And you suggested the same methods; Afraid of losing, so I take out Hard drive from Case, and back up 50GB to external (Actually 80GB need to back up but lost 30GB).

In the end, I used your suggestion and computer did not recover it; I couldn't access WinXP at all. So, I reformat and re-install computer.

Please note this is not complain; This is just explain what happened and "Route44" want to know and try to help me.

Thank you, "Route44" and Techspot.

From
neowing

Back