I had BSOD then everything wont work

Typing from a mobile .cus my keyboard wont work anymore .it dose turn on at the start up but when windows starts it freezes and wont type anything. I only fix this by reinstalling the windows .but now I really got sick of this. Is there any other way to fix the issues that shows up after the BSOD?
I would be grateful if some 1 helps

Test with another keyboard in various USB ports. Does BSOD provide any error message?

To go further please provide more specifics about system and OS.

Yea I did try that with all my keyboards and all other USB lans still not working .but I noticed something .That mute button somehow works . (the sub keys not the main keys)..and no errors message showing when I start the windows
the sub keys works on all keyboards really ,and when I press the numlock key to show the light its stuck...
At the start up it works just fine on and off . but the problem happens when windows starts
was playing some music and other stuff and google chrome . then I had that BSOD and it was saying dumping memory then it restarted .
and there began the keyboard issue

im running win7 64bit

I'm a bit uncertain about some of your comments, but what I gather is:
- Win 7 64
- several keyboards tested, several USB port connections tested, all instances still have same problem
- Windows will start and gives no error message, keyboard works (all keys or just some?)
- playing music or running google chrome browser makes keyboard unresponsive and then system crashes with a BSOD (blue screen)

Sounds like a driver/software problem. Try https://www.techspot.com/downloads/4927-bluescreenview.html

Im sorry , I will try to explain it better
About the working keys, its just the sub keys working, others not
sub keys are the ones that mute ,vol up and down and the play button

This issue started after I got the BSOD

I'm a bit confused yet...you are using a specialized keyboard layout, yes? this is in a DLL and if corrupted would freeze keyboard. Did Blue Screen View indicate this? if the layout is provided by Microsoft as part of Windows OS, it might be corrected running "sfc /scannow" in administrative mode.

Or, possibly the wrong layout is selected. See this article about Keyboard layout: http://www.techadvisor.co.uk/how-to...yboard-layout-language-in-windows-10-3661624/

Back