I have a POS Kyocera K312 and...

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMoose

I was wondering how I could unlock ringtones and download pictures?

I bought a data cable off the ebays, but it obviously requires some kind of software for the pc that I don't have. When I connect the phone via the USB, it just kind of locks up. Dang.

Thank the gods that I only spent $6 on it, but it'd be cool if I could get it to work.

I keep finding references to "MPT" when I go a'googlin, but can't seem to find a good or safe download of that either. And I'll be damned if I have to PAY for that! LOL

I already bought the dang phone, why can't I use all of it's features too? Greedy SOB's!

Yeah, I'm not exactly a pirate or anything either, I NEVER download music or movies, as I've actually had an old roomate get sued for that about 4 years ago. They wanted something INSANE like $35,000 from him. He made about $18k a year teaching at USF. He's still screwed, going on 5 years later!

But seriously, is there a freeware kind of thing that will let me accomplish the same thing?

And if so, what is it!?

P.S.- Before somebody suggests it...I CAN'T BUY A NEW PHONE RIGHT NOW! Some Einstein always says, "Just buy a new/better one". It gets tedious, folks!

And as always, I very much appreciate any help!

You could try Bitpim, it's free and easy to use... Link Here
You need the USB cable which you already have and USB drivers for your model phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back