I have a problem with a BSOD

First of all good day for you all : recently I have had a problem with my school's laptop which is intel education solutions and I'm not supposed to download anything on it or access the internet but I did and yesterday while I was booting it up it gave me a BSOD and I'm terrified I can't afford to go to a computer shop and cant go to school with it because if they found out what is on it I will get into trouble and the message on the blue screen was stop : 0*000000F4 (0*00000003 , 0*92F77D40 , 0*92F77EAC , 0*82E5ACF0) and any help would be very appreciable

Personally, I would just go face the music. They probably see dozens of systems come in with messed up stuff and have capability to reformat and reinstall. It is not your system to be messing around. Talking this over with parents might be wise, too.

Last edited:
Personally, I would just go face the music. They probably see dozens of systems come in with messed up stuff and have capability to reformat and reinstall. It is not your system to be messing around. Talking this over with parents might be wise, too.
So isn't there a way to just format it ??

Then borrow use of another computer. Look into topics like the one mentioned above. Research 'flash drive', 'boot utility', etc. Take notes. Think it through. Assemble alternatives. Have a good idea of your direction and path BEFORE taking steps.

Back