I have a problem with a BSOD

By youssef6782 ยท 7 replies
Feb 18, 2018
Post New Reply
  1. First of all good day for you all : recently I have had a problem with my school's laptop which is intel education solutions and I'm not supposed to download anything on it or access the internet but I did and yesterday while I was booting it up it gave me a BSOD and I'm terrified I can't afford to go to a computer shop and cant go to school with it because if they found out what is on it I will get into trouble and the message on the blue screen was stop : 0*000000F4 (0*00000003 , 0*92F77D40 , 0*92F77EAC , 0*82E5ACF0) and any help would be very appreciable

2. Cycloid Torus

Cycloid Torus Stone age computing. Posts: 3,393   +856

Personally, I would just go face the music. They probably see dozens of systems come in with messed up stuff and have capability to reformat and reinstall. It is not your system to be messing around. Talking this over with parents might be wise, too.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2018
    holdum323 likes this.
  3. youssef6782

youssef6782 TS Rookie Topic Starter

So isn't there a way to just format it ??

4. Cycloid Torus

5. youssef6782

youssef6782 TS Rookie Topic Starter

6. jobeard

jobeard TS Ambassador Posts: 11,791   +1,251

The most significant form of learning - - FAILURE.

7. Cycloid Torus

Then borrow use of another computer. Look into topics like the one mentioned above. Research 'flash drive', 'boot utility', etc. Take notes. Think it through. Assemble alternatives. Have a good idea of your direction and path BEFORE taking steps.

8. Kodka

Kodka TS Rookie

Have you ran a hard drive test?

Add your comment to this article

You need to be a member to leave a comment. Join thousands of tech enthusiasts and participate.
TechSpot Account You may also...