I need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killer198509

Right now, curently on my other system i have a Backdoor IRCBOT BAE Trojan...
i have Xoftspy and Nod32 and there not cutting it out,
what happend with this virus it is downloading millions of System32 and Winstartup stuff, when i start up my computer loads millions of windows.
When i went to reformat, i type
map
format C: /fs:ntfs
DURING THIS PART OF THE REFORMAT IT TELLS ME
AUTOFMT.EXE cannot be located in the startup directory or the CDROM Drive.
i have looked for AUTOFMT.EXE
The virus has blocked out my Windows Task Manager
help :confused:

-Killer198509

Hi Killer198509, :wave:

I need you to follow all the steps HERE and then post back with the three requested logs as attachments
  • AVG antispyware
  • ComboFix
  • Hijackthis (step 15)

Dont forget to make sure that AVG is set to quarantine the results, that HJT is the last step and to let us know the results of the antirootkit scan.

Good luck and welcome to techspot.

This thread is for the use of Killer198509 only. Please don't post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Why did you get Xoftspy? It was formerly on spyware warriors rogue products list until a couple of years ago.

NOD32 is a good paid for antivirus, Avast! is a good free one, your choice really.

Cuse when i bought my ASUS PKS-1 Series motherboard it had it on it.
and when i log on , explorer crashes. Should i just bring the system to the store?

No sir, right now im at the store on a diffrent computer waiting for my Desktop to be reformated. There doing it for free so its a bonus, im gonna go back home and install all my drivers in a few.
just waiting on the outcome :)

Thanks again,

-Killer198509

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back