I really Need Help! Infected with PC-Antispyware , Downloader, and "Protection Contr

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeedHelpNow

I want to thank you in advance for anything you can do to help me. I have been trying since Monday to fix this on my own by reading other's threads, but I have not been successful.

I began on Monday by clicking something which immediately set off my virus alerts. I had multiple trojans, including smitfraud, trojan-ace-x, trojan-downloader-zlob, trojan-downloader.vb.axa, trojan.unclassified/gts. I seem to have been able to remove these, but have the pop ups for PC-Antispyware , Downloader, and "Protection Control". I have run McAfee, SpySweeper, PCTools SpyDoctor, Spybot S&D, SuperAntispyware, CCleaner, Malwarebytes, TrendMicro Online.

One thread re: PC-Antispyware said to run LSPFix, reboot in safemode, run superantispyware, reboot, then run malwarebytes, reboot. I've done this, it comes up clean, then I get the PC-Antispyware , Downloader, and "Security System Protection Control Panel" pop-ups. I just ran a hijack this log. See below.

<adding> I am also getting a pop up that says "System Integrity Scan Wizard"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back