IGeek paradise...the iPhone table!

dividebyzero

For the Apple fanatic that has everything...including a larger than average work cube.
http://iphonetable.blogspot.com/

Two questions...
1. Will the table lose its display if you accidentally touch the edge of the table? and...
2. Is the iPad tennis court the next project?

I'm struggling to find a single practical use for that, unless you count the bragging rights it'll give ya. :haha:

I'm struggling to find a single practical use for that, unless you count the bragging rights it'll give ya. :haha:
I'm thinkin' maybe the proud owner of one of these could dress up in a pair of red stay ups & red titanium jock strap, don an Ironman helmet and either; log on to your Facebook account, or video chat with your wife's divorce attorney.

It's really a pity we didn't have these during WW2. Then some enterprising young lass could dress up in a pair of big white panties and nosecone bra while sitting astride it.

This imminently destined to become immortal piece of erotic art, would doubtless find itself emblazoned onto the nose of a B-29.

Does anybody know if you still have to hold the table correctly to get proper reception....?

...[ ]...Is the iPad tennis court the next project?
Probably not, but this has great potential for an iPhone game of "Twister"!

For your perusal, forthwith the ad copy:

"The iPhone "Twister" game, comes complete with a Steve Jobs mask, so each and every "devotee", can have what they've always desperately dreamed of, their nose up Steve's a** ".

Back