I'm back with major problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

nothing123

Hi all,

So my computer is all messed up again; I stupidly installed a virus and now my computer crashes a few minutes every time I log in to Windows. I don't even know what to do at this point because I'm worried I won't have enough running time on my computer to even run scans and post it here (I'm on someone else's computer at the moment). Any suggestions at all?!

Thanks.

Anything i can suggest is that you reinstall your computer?. Please inform do you got Vista?

If so: When you start your computer up, Press F5 and it will come up and Repair tool. Beware. Using this tool will reinstall your computer.

Will I lose everything on my computer? I may just try rebooting over and over to see if one time it doesn't crash. If I'm lucky like that, is there a scan I should run in particular and post the log of here?

boot and tapping F8 will give Safe Boot which disables tons of stuff

Ok, so I think I just have to be careful with running too many processes at once because I rebooted this time and didn't rush to open things and now I'm in the process of runninga SuperAntiSpyware scan After this, I will run a HJT scan and post both logs.

Thanks for the help so far.

So I ran a SuperAntiSpyware scan as well as a MalwareBytes one and removed all infected materials. I only have the MalwareBytes log saved however. I've attached that and a HJT log for your viewing. My computer seems to be running fine now in terms of function but there are lots of popups showing.

Remove these from HJT

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {D5BF49A2-94F1-42BD-F434-3604812C807D} - (no file)
O3 - Toolbar: Adobe PDF - {47833539-D0C5-4125-9FA8-0819E2EAAC93} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [xsjfn83jkemfofght] C:\DOCUME~1\yaowang\LOCALS~1\Temp\winloggn.exe
O20 - AppInit_DLLs: ucvdrz.dll

Its kinda hard to work with your log but i'm trying

Ok, so I'm almost certain I have the Vundo Trojan virus. I've tried following the 8 step process with no real success; is there something specific I can do to handle this particular virus?

Thanks.

I'm not aware of anything you can do :(
Totally loss cause :(

You could supply the logs again, after another scan of course (ie its been 5 days !)
That's the only way I know how to fix this fault (you know done thousands of times)

But otherwise no idea :( !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back