Images of a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and its box leak

Scorpus

Staff member

Ahead of Samsung's Unpacked launch event on September 3rd, images of what could be the Galaxy Note 4 have been obtained by GSMArena. The photos give a fairly clear look at what might be the next large-screened smartphone from the company.

The first thing to notice is the new metal rim around the edge of the smartphone, with a few breaks in the material along the bottom edge allowing wireless connectivity to function correctly. This would be one of the first times a Samsung flagship has actually used metal as part of the phone's construction, rather than faking it through metal-like plastic.

The back cover appears to have retained its textured plastic, and the whole design is more rectangular than previous Galaxy Notes. Along the bottom there's also a spot for the S-Pen, a micro-USB 3.0 port and a small speaker grill.

images samsung galaxy note samsung smartphone leak galaxy note galaxy note 4

A separate leak from PhoneArena claims to show the Galaxy Note 4's box, depicting a smartphone that looks very similar to the leaked images above. If this image of the box is indeed authentic, it'll be the first release in a few generations to ditch the wooden-style packaging.

The Galaxy Note 4's rumored specifications include a 5.7-inch Quad HD display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 or Samsung Exynos 5433 SoC, a 16-megapixel camera similar to the Galaxy S5, and a typically-large array of sensors.

Permalink to story.

WOW! Photos of a box! I don't understand, other than fanboys...Samsung is about as bad as Apple with their "leaks". My butt, I bet Samsung leaks these, just like Apple leaks there info, to drive the hype.

It just doesn't get any better than this just think if we were able to see the packing material. That would just be over the top for me!!!!

Nice phone. I was concerned about the Alpha because of its low specs, but this Note 4 looks to also be a metal-made phone, but with high specs and a good size.

Back