Inglorious Basterds

yangly18

I hear its not that great from a couple people I know. Have any of you seen it, and what did you think of it?

damn I spelled the title sooooo wrong sry.

In my opinion, it was quite boring. I didn't like the whole story, it's just not my kind of movie :(

Personally, i liked it. It had its slow parts and most of the movie is just talking but other that that great story line and great movie.

Tarantino is a great director. I think his 'kill bill' is one of the greatest romantic film I have ever seen. But for 'Inglorious Bastards'- I am a bit disappointed.
o.gif

I liked it a lot. It was the second best movie of 2009 in my opinion. The acting is the best I've ever seen.

The role of Lt. Aldo Raine Brad Pit played suited him and his type of acting especially when he "Lt. Aldo Raine" was meant to speak with a Italian accent. All I could hear as an Aussie was that indubitable American inflection that his countrymen love him for -:haha:

I thought it was a pretty good film, but agree with TDominici as it wasn't Tarantino's best work.
But i'm sure there's more to come from the man :)

I liked it. Got a little confused at first with the 2 different story lines going on at once, but once I actually started to really pay attention and it got further into the movie, I caught on quickly. It had its slow parts, but definitely something i would watch again every once in a while.

I liked it.. I saw it in the cinema though.. so it was a lot better than watching a dodgy copy off the internet. It's very dialoge based, and there's a lot of tension building. Hey.. I really enjoyed it.

I can't say it was fantastic, but it looked like a really good film. There were few scenes where I couldn't watch but still it is an interesting movie.

I thought it was one of Brad Pitts better films. It was a tad longer than maybe it needed to be, but I enjoyed it all the same. :)

It was a really good movie, As Simba said, There are some slow parts but it's overall a great movie.

It has actually been on the movie channels alot lately. I didn't like it at first, but it is growing on me.

i thought it was somewhat entertaining, but it just realllly took a long time to finally "get to the point". There are alot of "sitting and talking" scenes, which can drag out and get boring, and they do pile up on oneanother. I guess i would probably watch it again having known. i'd give it a 6.5/10.

Back