Installing RAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

mretzloff

Does anyone know of a guide to show me how to install more RAM onto my computer (I've never done it before)? Does all RAM work with any computer?

Does all RAM work with any computer?
Absolutely not! Visit a trusted site like www.crucial.com and you can allow them to examine your computer and advise memory updates

You can also look at the crucial site and spend time on the dell support site for your computer as Dell can provide you with model specific instructions on how-to-do things

Absolutely not! Visit a trusted site like www.crucial.com and you can allow them to examine your computer and advise memory updates

You can also look at the crucial site and spend time on the dell support site for your computer as Dell can provide you with model specific instructions on how-to-do things

I tried that link but can't find my model. I'm trying to get RAM for an HP Pavilion 724C.

According to this website, the HP Pavilion comes pre-installed with 512 MB of PC2100 DDR RAM. Does that mean any PC2100 DDR RAM would work with my HP Pavilion 724C?

Thanks for the help so far.

Thank you.

Can I add any hard drive to my computer? How can I transfer everything from one hard drive to the other?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back