Internet disconnects and won't reconnect until restart

I searched for this problem so many times and couldn't find any solution. I have 2 PC's. One is laptop, other was new setup for gaming. When I'm using gaming one suddenly internet disconnects and wont reconnect until I restart the big one, while this happens I can connect to the internet via Wi-Fi on my iPhone but cannot in laptop, I'm taking same error - your pc is offline - when I restart the big one - gaming computer - I was able to connect via Wifi in laptop too.. I change my modem it didnt help me. I was using pirate version of Windows 10, I bought one and format both PC. No solution.. And this has no time. Maybe after 10 day of using PC then suddenly gone. Maybe 3 day. This is frustating.. Sorry for bad english this is not my main language guys but please help. Thanks for your moment.

PC Specs

MSI Z170 M5
Intel i7 6700K
MSI 980Ti
Samsung Evo 850 SSD 250 GB
Western Blue 1 TB HDD

Any suggestions ?

Give your computers a static IP address outside of your DHCP range; if you're not sure on how to do this, read this:

http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/19249/how-to-assign-a-static-ip-address-in-xp-vista-or-windows-7/

If your router's DHCP server is handing out addresses in the 192.168.1.x range, or 192.168.0.x range, then try assigning your computers IP address like 192.168.x.254, or 192.168.y.253, for example, and see if that helps.

Other than that, it could also be your antivirus/firewall software. Uninstall it and see if that helps?

Also update the drivers for your network cards/wifi card...that's usually a good idea anyway after going to Windows 10.

Give your computers a static IP address outside of your DHCP range; if you're not sure on how to do this, read this:

http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/19249/how-to-assign-a-static-ip-address-in-xp-vista-or-windows-7/

If your router's DHCP server is handing out addresses in the 192.168.1.x range, or 192.168.0.x range, then try assigning your computers IP address like 192.168.x.254, or 192.168.y.253, for example, and see if that helps.

Other than that, it could also be your antivirus/firewall software. Uninstall it and see if that helps?

Also update the drivers for your network cards/wifi card...that's usually a good idea anyway after going to Windows 10.

Thanks for your reply, I'll try your solutions, I deleted Avast! and gave a static IP to desktop/gaming pc. By the way all drivers are up to date.So I think I just have to wait. If PC disconnects again I'll post here /ipconfig thing next time.

Back