iPhone 6 plus

Yes, you should install the update to 10.3.x (be sure you have the charger attached as it takes awhile to complete).

No, it will not alter what is already stored.

Save the picture to your PC and then edit it there.

Multiple issues: I don't recall being forced to install anything at all. The upgrade was done using the Apple Store Updates.

The contrast has NOTHING to do with the update. Suggest you Hard Rest the phone: Hold the home button and the Power Off until you see the Logo.

The clearer picture was taken on my iphone 4s, the other pic was on my iphone 6 plus
ALL other pictures are clear & good so I thank you for your time & patience :)

Last edited:
Multiple issues: I don't recall being forced to install anything at all. The upgrade was done using the Apple Store Updates.

The contrast has NOTHING to do with the update. Suggest you Hard Rest the phone: Hold the home button and the Power Off until you see the Logo.
Can you tell me how you did it via Apple Store updates, thank you :)

Hmm; how the heck did you do it w/o the Apple Store???

anyhow; on the phone, launch the blue App with the 'A' in it, lower right corner is the Updates icon -- click it.
The upgrade was listed in the results view. This is the right way to install all iPhone -- App updates.

Originally I did the update via the link posted in the first post. Ok, I just went to the blue App update & did as you say but it didn't show.

The Apple iPhone 6 Plus is a single SIM (GSM) smartphone that accepts a Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, 3G and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope and Barometer.

Back