iPhone recharge cord

learninmypc

Was trying to save/send my iPhone pictures to a specific folder on my desktop when I got a message saying something about needing a faster cord, how does one tell by looking at it?

NO OPION.JPG
To the left of the Cancel option is where I'm supposed to bwe able to change where I want to save pictures to. As you can see, its not there. . IN previous times, there is a trouble shoot link but it too has failed to show up. Stuck in a rut

My camera has software for uploading pictures. what tool are you using?

That's the standard Lightning Cord and there is NO std vs high speed.
That cord does not control the upload or transfer, so how do you perform the transfer?

I believe you are the one that told me it transfers pictures from my iphone to pc, it has done so many times in the past. It also how I back up my iphones using itunes.

When I plug my iphone into my laptop/pc, the my photos program & itunes pop up, I use itunes to back up my iphone, My Photos program usually uploads a copy of my pictures/videos, usually there is the option to save pictures someplace else & also the option to delete the pictures from my iphone, neither of those option are shown in #5.. Yes, itunes is up to date.

Can't -- I'm still on Win/7 so someone else will need to pickup the ball ...

Ok, I may be biting off more than I can chew, but how does one drag & drop 2000 plus pictures/videos from iphone to desktop via itunes?? That is what I am & have been trying to do & have done so in the past. It has worked on both W7 & W10.

@jobeard , success. plugged my usb cord in, clicked my desktop shortcut in notification area, saw phone>folder>right clicked>Copy/paste into deskop folder, 30 minutes later, done, Thanks for your paience :)

Back